CDPH Drinking Water Program Presents
Free Water System Drought and Consumer Confidence Report (CCR) Workshop
Tulare County Board of Supervisors Meeting Room
2800 W. Burrel, Visalia, CA, 93291
Wednesday, May 28, 2014
1:00 - 5:15 PM
Are you prepared for the drought?
How prepared is you water system?
Do you know how to prepare a CCR?
Do you need assistance preparing a CCR?
Come to a training workshop and learn what measures that your water system can take in regards to the drought AND learn how to prepare a CCR! This four hour workshop will educate each attendee on the following topics:
- Learn how to prepare your water system for the drought
- Identify water conservation measures & contingency plans
- Learn about Drought Emergency Funding
- Learn about CDPH Funding Sources and the Universal Pre-Application
- Learn what you can do to help
- Discover what a CCR is
- Learn how to prepare a CCR
- And much more . . .
Please call CDPH-Visalia District, Maria Carlson at (559) 437-1582 to RSVP.
Water systems who RSVP will receive a complementary water quality monitoring data printout for the CCR.
2800 W Burrel Ave
Visalia, CA 93291
Google map and directions