The Environmental Justice Coalition for Water invites you to participate in a free webinar to learn about the good, the bad, and the ugly of the 7.5-billion-dollar Water Bond that will appear before California voters on the November 2014 ballot. The Community Water Center, Winnemem Wintu Tribe, Southern California Watershed Alliance, and Restore the Delta, will present a variety of environmental and tribal justice perspectives on the Water Quality, Supply and Infrastructure Improvement Act of 2014 (a.k.a. the Water Bond).
- Colin Bailey, Executive Director, The Environmental Justice Coalition for Water
- Omar Carrillo, Policy Analyst, Community Water Center
- Gary Mulcahy, Tribal Member, Winnemem Wintu Tribe
- Barbara Barrigan-Parrilla, Executive Director, Restore the Delta
- Conner Everts, Executive Director, Southern California Watershed Alliance