We've accomplished a lot together this past year, and the Awards are an opportunity for us to honor key partners in the movement for water justice. We hope you'll join us to honor:
- Senate President Pro Tempore Kevin de León
- State Water Resources Control Board Member Tam Doduc
- Leadership Counsel for Justice and Accountability Co-Directors Phoebe Seaton and Veronica Garibay
- AGUA Coalition Co-Founder and Director of Campesinas Unidas del Valle de San Joaquin Sandra Garcia
- AGUA Coalition Co-Founder and Si Se Puede en Ducor Founder Ruth Martinez
Tickets include special Coa Room appetizers, a drink, and a donation to support CWC's ongoing work for water justice. If you would like to sponsor the event, please read our sponsorship opportunities packet and contact CWC's Development Director Natalie Garcia (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please don't hesitate to reach out to Natalie if the ticket price is a barrier.
Special thank you to our sponsors!
Community Water Champions: The California Endowment; California Wellness Foundation; Community Water Leader: California Association of Mutual Water Companies; Community Water Stars: Environmental Defense Fund; Environment Now; Rural Community Assistance Corporation; Restore Hetch Hetchy; Community Water Friends: The Nature Conservancy; Sierra Health Foundation; Sierra Club California; Simmons Hanly Conroy LLC; McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific; Yocha Dehe Wintun Nation; IF Hummingbird Foundation/Hearts on Fire; Patrick Leathers; Natural Resource Defense Council; Hernandez Strategy Group; Community Water Supporters: Soluri Meserve; Ecoconsult
We look forward to celebrating with you!